Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 02:29 PM

Tracyberkey6 is on a distinguished road

Tracyberkey6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbosabe View Post
Forgot to mention we have had the throttle body cleaned but this has done nothing.
I have the same problem, but only when its cold and first starting out and only in 1st gear.
I felt that it was either am airflow problem or a throttle body issue. Throttle body was just serviced, so I went out this morning and took off the air filter and left the housing open.
It worked 90% better immediately!!!
Still a bit sluggish at the very beginning of acceleration, so am heading to get a new Mass Air Flow Sensor.
Im betting this will fix it!
Tracyberkey6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote