Notices

View Single Post
Old 02-01-2008, 02:37 PM

h7009 is on a distinguished road

h7009 is on a distinguished road
Re: 2003 SR5/Sport 4Runner

Quote:
Originally posted by h7009
Hey there as much as I hate to do it, It is time for me to let my 4Runner go. Bought an 05 Tundra DC.. I am listing it just the way the dealer did when I bought it because of the mix of options.

The truck has 70,500 miles (currently) 4.7 V-8/ K&N airfilter in stock air box, ALL fluids changed to synthetic. Oil changed every 5-7000 depending on driving, ave. 16 around town and 20 on the highway.

Options include, leather wrapped steering wheel, shifter knob, JBL 6cd/cass/am/fm with 10 speakers. Rear sound control (no head phones, very inexpensive) Homelink, Moon roof, roof rack, trailer hitch (5K rated) and have Type IV for 7K if wanted, never installed. Newer tires 265/65/17 alloy wheels. I have the original sticker, priced out at 33K. Vehicle also has 30K ish..and 13 months of Toyota Premium Warranty (transferrable) left. Rubber made floor mats front and rear, rear cargo liner, rear cargo cover and full set of front/rear/armrest and headrest covers.

I live in the Rockville/Potomac Maryland. Also have vehicle on Craigslist. $17,500

Please ask any questions, CSM-H
OK. a bunch of you have looked, a little feed back...is it the economy or what? I believe I have it priced pretty fair....comments..CSM-H
guns, lots of guns