View Single Post
Old 02-02-2008, 01:30 PM

chiplee is an unknown quantity at this point

chiplee is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Falkon
I tried performing the Zero Point calibration the other day on my T4R and observed that when I touched the CG & TS wires 4 times per the TSB instruction, that, both my ABS light and the VSC Trac light began to flash. I continued regardless and completed the procedure but my lights are still on (VSC TRAC and VSC TRAC OFF). I have repeated the calibration several times but no luck. Any ideas please?
same thing happened to me. Before trying the calibration I could reset the ecu and make the lights go off. After the calibration the lights stay on even after reseting the ecu. strange. The test went exactly as described in the tsb but the abs light came on

'04 LTD V8 4x4 Nav 35in Toyos / King suspension / Crozhawk tire carrier / surco roof rack / Budbuilt skids / etc...
chiplee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote