Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 03:14 PM

TheBlueWave is an unknown quantity at this point

TheBlueWave is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Not so impressed with the T4R owner who..

Quote:
Originally posted by Thai
What is wrong with minivan drivers?? I would think that they are the most cautious ones...considering that most have precious packages in their minivans.
I know they do, that's why it always amazes me when I see them going 85+ down the highway. I know those things can handle it well, but that's kind of fast if you have little ones strapped in...
On the topic, its snowing right now. I'm sure there will be idiots who tail people, drive too fast, and don't pay attention on the way home. And you would think up here people know how to drive in snow, but many of them don't. I would think the same with Chi-town, since it snow there, but I guess they are "flatlanders" too.

Yah, yur aboot ta do some aff roaden, arencha?
TheBlueWave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote