Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 12:31 PM

bookgaragetime is on a distinguished road

bookgaragetime is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by tvpierce View Post
+1

I like the idea, but price point would be the deal breaker for me. I'm slow and methodical. I do vehicle maintenance because I enjoy it, and because I have to -- or at least because it saves money. If I have to rush, it's no longer fun. In this situation, if I take my time, there's no cost savings.

I'd probably be more interested if it was a membership kind of thing. Monthly dues, book your time, etc..

Good luck with the business -- I really love the idea. I guess I'm just not the target demo.

Thank you for sponsoring T4R!
Thanks for the reply and thoughts! A number of garages on our platform do offer memberships with an unlimited amount of wrench time.
bookgaragetime is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote