View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 03:28 PM

4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of

4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of 4RunnerAquasport has much to be proud of
Metal Tech rear spring contact

EDIT: I was WRONG....No more clearance issues!
Sorry about that. Apparently the Kings I'm installing aren't as long as I thought. They stop well short of any bind. I was big time wrong on this one. CaliFab offset links still have some travel left tho. Already wondering about going longer........

I've done some research today with no luck so far. I've been cycling the suspension without shocks to make sure of any issues. What I found is the axle needs to move aft to clear the driver spring on the tank. Driver side spring is marked with a "D" and installed on that side just to clarify.

@Inv4drZm , @t-man , @rickashay any advice and ugh...criticism lol would be greatly appreciated.

So here is my question: I'm wondering how much extension the drive shaft slip yoke can handle and I'm also still learning about pinion angle and if I should be concerned with that. The CaliFab heims have a good bit of adjustment with plenty of shank inside the link for strength so that part should be OK.

I moved the axle 1/4" over stock length and I still have some contact and a little bit of droop left on the CaliFab links. I plan on limit straps but would like to get full down travel before I do that.
Pearl's mod/build LT rear/DK +3.5 LT/Custom Baja Bumper/Thorley Headers/Manual T-case-img_4191-jpg

1988 DLX 22RE AUTO BLACK-"Granny" - SOLD
2003 SR5 SPORT V8- Build- "Pearl" You Tube 2UZ 120
2012 LIMITED V6 "LE Mae" 5TH GEN BUILD THREAD

Last edited by 4RunnerAquasport; 04-08-2018 at 10:20 PM. Reason: I was wrong
4RunnerAquasport is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote