View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 10:27 AM

AntleredRuin will become famous soon enough

AntleredRuin will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scramble View Post
great concerns, when my garage & property are done I'll be renting it out to DIY's also. It will help with the mortgage & property tax.
You're definitely gonna want insurance on that. Lawsuit waiting to happen, especially with the full vehicle lifts you mentioned.

That or at least a super in-depth full disclaimer document written up by a lawyer, notarized, etc.

Just an FYI.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Last edited by AntleredRuin; 04-09-2018 at 10:29 AM.
AntleredRuin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote