Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 10:02 AM

Joelzy is a glorious beacon of light Joelzy is a glorious beacon of light Joelzy is a glorious beacon of light Joelzy is a glorious beacon of light Joelzy is a glorious beacon of light

Joelzy is a glorious beacon of light Joelzy is a glorious beacon of light Joelzy is a glorious beacon of light Joelzy is a glorious beacon of light Joelzy is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler James Inc View Post
Hellya man! Awesome rig to start with!
As far as advice, just stick with OEM parts as much as possible. It really makes you feel so much better about everything when you're putting it all back together. Stick with Aisin brand for the clutch parts, including hydraulics. I got my Aisin(OEM) clutch kit off Amazon. The pressure plate doesn't come with bolts to hold it to the flywheel, so you may want to source those new. Of course the dealer is spendy, but you can find part numbers easily enough, and OEM parts are plenty reasonable online. OEMPartSource.com CamelbackToyota.com etc.
I have also had excellent results running Redline MT-90 in various manual transmissions. That's what I'm running in my '01. Awesome deal too. I got mine for a grand too, and I still can't believe it- so I know the feeling!
Looking forward to watching the progress [emoji1598]
Thank you so much for the input! I think i have almost all parts but will be replacing some most likely and that is really good to know on the clutch. Not sure what the PO ordered but there is a new clutch in the back, need to check it out.
Should i go OE on the radiator as well or something full aluminum core? that is missing completely
Joelzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote