Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 01:45 PM
Elite Member

97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future
Elite Member

97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future
Before Christmas I installed my new Morimoto Elite HID headlight kit, wasn't a big fan of having to drill the dust caps, but thankfully the silicone grommets work pretty well

Before, stock halogens....

I actually threw my old H11 4300K HID bulbs in first just to test and see what they looked like

Got the right bulbs in and removed my old 4300K bulbs from when I bought my 08 back in 2012, and replaced them with new 5500K bulbs for a brighter white color. I took a couple before shots to compare, please excuse the dirty lenses, the salt around here has been ridiculous

Before

And the after, I went with the 5500K bulbs to match the LED fogs that I bought but haven't put in yet, I love the bright white coloring

Christmas present for the truck, replacing the crappy overpriced OEM rubber mats with some real floor liners. I'm a huge WeatherTech fan and had them in my last 2 4Runners, but I just was not a fan of the coverage that the WT's offer, or the reviews, so I went with the Huskies

Before Driver's

New

Before Passenger

After

Also installed the rear Husky floor liner, it's amazing how much thicker and better coverage this mat has compared to the OEM Toyota one

Last edited by 97BlackAckCL; 05-24-2018 at 02:18 PM.
97BlackAckCL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote