Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-24-2018, 01:46 PM
Elite Member

97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future
Elite Member

97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future 97BlackAckCL has a brilliant future
Finally got a nice spring day and was able to get my door speakers all replaced. The speakers that I took out of my old truck had rusty contacts so I splurged and bought all new speakers for the front and rear doors as well as the back hatch.

Of course I had to get a before of the crappy paper cone speakers with no magnets

And since I had to buy all new TacoTunes adapters since the ones from my 4th gen didn't fit, I finally had all the right pieces to install

All ready to go in the doors!

And installed!

Before of the rears

Getting ready to mount

And installed!

I was able to get all 4 doors replaced before the sun and temperature started dropping, so I got 4 of the 8 crappy stock speakers replaced so far.

After having to order more adapters from TacoTunes because the ones I had from my 08 wouldn't fit the new speakers for the rear hatch I finally got them swapped out, current count is 6 of 8 replaced.

Here's a before of the crappy paper cone garbage

And all mounted up and ready to go

I go to a lot of concerts and do a lot of tailgating, so these will definitely get some good use, had to flip around a bit to get the holes lined up, no biggie

And got them both installed, took about 10 minutes once I had the right brackets lol

Last edited by 97BlackAckCL; 05-24-2018 at 02:23 PM.
97BlackAckCL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote