View Single Post
Old 06-11-2018, 09:02 PM

Jshaver.1 is on a distinguished road

Jshaver.1 is on a distinguished road
Has anyone figured out the no acceleration...feels like neutral?? My trans fluid looks and smells great....truck starts rigjt on and idles great everytime...but i xant drive because the truck will just rev and bot accelerate....i start...put in reverse and if im on a hill it will roll forward like its in neutral...then i shut it off...start back up..put in reverse and it back out fine...put in drive and it will either creep witj high rpms and then not upshift...or it just sits there and revs....i feel like this could be something simple....when this happend i was driving aboit 50 mph and it just stopped accelerating....i pulled over ..started back up and it drove fine....3 miles later did it again....there were no noises...no bad feeling...no grinding or slipping...just smoothly revs and doesnt go anywhere...if i push it to about 3000 rpm it will start moving slowly but will not upshift

I am clueless on this.....i do. H
ave a code p0125..insufficient coolant temp closed loop...a lil sludgy in bottom of overflow...but no signs of milkshake in tranny....tranny fluid is perfect
Jshaver.1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote