View Single Post
Old 06-17-2018, 11:31 AM

atchcraft will become famous soon enough atchcraft will become famous soon enough

atchcraft will become famous soon enough atchcraft will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by eimkeith View Post
Hey guys, I designed a panhard correction kit for the 3rd Gen 4Runners that has proven to be quite beneficial for restoring stock geometry and improving handling after lifting the trucks (- if you're unfamiliar with my kit, check this link and the links included in that thread.)

So now I'm working on a similar kit for the 5th Generation 4Runner, but need some input, since I'm a 3rd gen guy ;)

Specifically, what are the typical lift heights for these trucks (rear specifically)?
2 inch? 3 inch? 4inch? etc.

The donor truck I'm working from has an OME/Bilstein combo and the rear is lifted almost 3.75" (measuring the panhard angle) - is this typical? Should I design for lifts in the 4-5 inch range also?

Thanks in advance for the wisdom & advice!
I really like the design on the 3rd Gen’s. Great idea too. Most of the 2” or 3” springs. I’m running 3, but have no idea what the lift came out to. I’m getting read to make some rear links, so I’m looking forward to seeing how these turn out.
atchcraft is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote