Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-21-2018, 02:28 PM

Ken18Limited is on a distinguished road

Ken18Limited is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Just Installed

I just installed this on my '18 Limited. Was super easy to install, plug-n-play as advertised. Only suggestion is to include some pics with the instructions to clearly point out where the plugs go. I took me about 20 mins. to install mainly because I was fussing with the hood release cable. Will report back if there are any long-term issues but so far, works as advertised and shipped really quick on the East Coast.
Ken18Limited is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote