Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-30-2018, 11:07 PM

Cjtapp is on a distinguished road

Cjtapp is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by qblackbirdp View Post
I put this set up on a few weeks ago, am I’m very happy with it. I’ll write a full review of it as soon as I have some time to get pictures together. It’s a pretty new system to the market, but it’s a well known company and someone has to be the first to jump in the pool!

I feel as though it rides better then stock. I’ve heard a lot of complaints about 5100 feeling stiff, and I get none of that. I have 500 miles on it now and the front seems to have settled a bit. I also haven’t tested them much off pavement yet.

Day of install:

After settling (posing next to @Terra Firma with his Icon Stage II):

So far, I would highly suggest if you’re looking for a good ride, slight lift & level. You only need what comes in the kit, no diff drop or anything else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So you have the front set to 1.4" or 2.5"? With no lift in the rear?
Im looking to do the 1.4" setting as a easy leveling kit.
Cjtapp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote