Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-08-2018, 01:26 AM

fihnguy is on a distinguished road

fihnguy is on a distinguished road
^ Thanks. Hope it helps someone on their endeavors.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuSeeker View Post
If you can't get the front dif drain plug to cooperate and come out and you can get the fill plug out you can use a tube and hand or drill type pump to get most of the old oil out so you can put some new oil in it, many here had to resort to that method when not being able to remove the drain plug.
Yes, I was thinking about it and I did get the fill plug loose about three weeks ago. I will try again in a few days and see what happens. I keep spraying daily around the plug with Deep Creep that Bossman recommended in another thread. Will see if that does anything. I also tapped on it a bit and went with a wire brush around it. If it remains welded on, I might just check on oil through the fill plug and if I don't like what I see, I may try to pump it out the best I can.

Thanks, AuSeeker.
fihnguy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote