Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-14-2018, 01:59 PM

Team_Jake is just really nice Team_Jake is just really nice Team_Jake is just really nice Team_Jake is just really nice

Team_Jake is just really nice Team_Jake is just really nice Team_Jake is just really nice Team_Jake is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro408 View Post
Damn, I'm loving this build.����
Thanks! I realize I don’t have any real good shots of my 4Runner, I’ll make it a priority to get some soon after the tires and wheels are mounted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamer View Post
all for team Jake (my name too). and definitely all about the consistent post style. very organised. very nice.

I will be watching this one for sure
Ha, yeah one of my best friend’s name is also Jake and he’s helped me quite and bit on this little project. Other friends will refer to us as “team Jake” hence the name.

Thanks! Yeah it’s nice reading through other builds like @4-Ripcord or @derpiful and seeing everything so well organized and navigable on their build threads. I hope to keep mine just as organized so anyone curious about any part of my 4Runner can easily find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theesotericone View Post
That's not a bad position to be in. Time is a very valuable resource. You only have so much of it. The kicker is you never know how much. lol
Yeah true that! Yeah it sucks but it’ll be worth it to me once I have it back and driving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theesotericone View Post
I just use the term true 33's. As far as BFG claimed height it'll be under. They're notorious for claiming a size that actually runs smaller then that claim. It'll still be a true 33 though. Enjoy the new wheels and rims. I bet they'll look pretty damn good.
Yeah if someone asks I’ll just say that or “33 and a half’s”. Gotta make sure that everyone knows that these aren’t just regular 33’s, it’s super important!! Haha!

Last edited by Team_Jake; 04-22-2020 at 08:50 PM.
Team_Jake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote