Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-23-2018, 10:12 PM

skt4271 is on a distinguished road

skt4271 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by WreckTheShop View Post
Just got my Ray 10's mounted with KO2's. Everything looks great and balanced perfectly.

For what it's worth, the "black chrome" lugs match spline style Gorilla wheel locks perfectly. They look like they're from the same manufacturer. Even stamped the same.

So now hopefully nobody is getting their hands on my new wheels!
Any chance you can post a link, I'd like to make sure I don't getthe wrong ones for their wheel.

http://www.toyota-4runner.org/5th-ge...ld-slowly.html
skt4271 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote