Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 07-24-2018, 11:55 PM

Zoey Mae is on a distinguished road

Zoey Mae is on a distinguished road
I have a 04 4runner sport with the AC light blinking. I have replaced the relay switch twice just to make sure the first one I baught was not faulty. The light still blinks. the system is fully charged and the compressor clutch kicks on for about 5 seconds then shuts off and then the light in the cab starts blinking. Can anyone direct me on what to try next? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Zoey Mae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2