Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 08-02-2018, 08:12 PM

Olddudesrule is on a distinguished road

Olddudesrule is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason B View Post
You will love it. I've not had one person say they didn't like it so far. SidKo, sent you a pm.

Burtman Industries Sprint Booster, V3 SALE!

Also, you guys can call to order if you like, 717-319-2100 or text with any questions.
I don't really like it. Well, let me be clear. I used a Vitesse Throttle Controller, which in essence is the same thing. I found that it did give the throttle a small amount of "sharpness", which I think some will perceive as taking away some of the lag that all throttles, cable or our electronic, inherently have. There is absolutely no power to be gained here, so just be clear what you're getting. The other issue I had, and many, many shared the same issue on the Camaro and Corvette forums, is we developed a CEL for the throttle position sensor, and it was only remedied by disconnecting the controller.

I won't be buying it for my 4Runner, and would rather spend the $$$ on a better intake or exhaust, but knowing that neither of those will fix the lack of power our motors have. I didn't buy it to race, so I don't care.

Not trying to rain on anyone's Sprint Booster parade, but when I read your quote, I felt the need to share.
Olddudesrule is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote