View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 09:38 AM

apohl17 is a glorious beacon of light apohl17 is a glorious beacon of light apohl17 is a glorious beacon of light apohl17 is a glorious beacon of light apohl17 is a glorious beacon of light apohl17 is a glorious beacon of light

apohl17 is a glorious beacon of light apohl17 is a glorious beacon of light apohl17 is a glorious beacon of light apohl17 is a glorious beacon of light apohl17 is a glorious beacon of light apohl17 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogtail View Post
MY brother lives in Madison, he says the winters are brutal. Now that you have the rust repairs done...a hard core preventative regiment will keep it from rusting again.
I'm in a salt belt too in MA. I keep everything underneath covered in RP like a glazed donut, works great. I got a Salt Life sticker on my rig for a war badge.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Right on. I think brutal is an understatement... Haha
I plan on yearly touching up the frame since I have access to a sweet two post hydraulic lift... makes it real easy when you can walk under the truck.

I hear it's almost as bad out towards the East Coast- never looked at that decal with that meaning! Awesome. Thanks for the support and input.
IG @apohl17
From ye fellow @Konkordmusk... "The 4Runner does not drive. It simply rotates the Earth to your desired position."

Last edited by apohl17; 08-03-2018 at 10:23 AM.
apohl17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote