View Single Post
Old 08-15-2018, 04:01 PM

YourUncleFats is on a distinguished road

YourUncleFats is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler James Inc View Post
Damn. That TR7 module is cool.
So, would you need another module to have another 3-click function? 2 clicks for back window up, 3 clicks for all windows down, 4- clicks for all windows up...
Too far? [emoji12]
Not sure you could use the same button for multiple tr7, cuz if one tr7 is set to 2 click, and the other is set to 3 click, my guess is the one 2 click would trigger as you are trying to 3 click. Make sense?

I bet you could set a tr7 on like a 4 press of ur lock button, and another on a 4 press of you unlock. So essentially if you have a 3 button remote you can have up to 6 functions that way. Dont think I'd do it tho cuz sometimes I click the lock or unlock button a whole bunch at once to make sure its locked or unlocked.

You could get crazy with tr7s and make it where you clicked a sequence of buttons it performed functions as well. You could have all windows up tr7 set to 3 lock clicks, and an all down set to 3 unlocks clicks. You would have a third tr7 set to 4 clicks, but attach the trigger wire to each of the triggers for the other 3 click tr7s. SOOOO.... if you 2 click the lock, then 2 click the unlock, the 4 click will be triggered. It would also be triggered by 4 clicks of lock or unlock, but in getting to 4 click you will run the 3 click function too. That's just my theory for keeping a stock remote without a new keyless entry remote and module.

I installed an 8 function clicker and module on a classic car build, had each window up and down as well as my locks and a few other functions I added since I could sequence the clicks better with a 4 key remote; think I ended with 12 total functions.
Keyless Entry Systems « autoloc.com

Last edited by YourUncleFats; 08-15-2018 at 04:03 PM.
YourUncleFats is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote