View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 10:47 AM

rkntoy will become famous soon enough

rkntoy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black798 View Post
That link mount looks pretty similar to my passenger side one lol. If you're looking for a solution though that would also help with some of the suspension geometry I'm working on a new set of lower mounts made out of 1/4 inch steel. They'll totally replace the stock ones and also gain an inch of ground clearance.
Just looking at options right now. Definitely getting something heavy-duty to replace it.

With how much I drive on the road I am a little concerned geometry-wise about moving the mounting location up and what it will do to on-road stability.
1999 Base model 4x4 3RZ 5 speed - added e-locker, front Aussie, dual cases with 4.7 front, manual hubs, Tundra/OME 861 springs, Shaved firewall (thanks Tyler James Inc), AssBurns rear links (run as 3 link),Limited interior w/ Mazda3 Grand Touring seats, Savage front and rear bumpers w/ winch, sliders, Thorley header w/ Magnaflow exhaust, SPC UCAs, 37s with 5.29 gears, roof rack and storage box, sport hood, BL and more. Linky
rkntoy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote