Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 02:21 PM

jagsr71 is on a distinguished road

jagsr71 is on a distinguished road
My experience is w/ Larry H. Miller too but not in Colorado. I recently bought my 2018 TRD Off Road Premium in Phoenix. It's a huge dealership w/ a lot of high volume sales. I was looking for one w/ KDSS.
I told them I was shopping around nationwide and could fly in anywhere that gave me their best price. They offered it to me for $39,600. I bought it.
I was surprised how transparent and upfront they were. If you need the name of the general salesman I worked w/, PM me.
jagsr71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote