Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 01:46 PM

daniresch is on a distinguished road

daniresch is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijan View Post
You're misinformed bub. Have you ever seen NHRA drag strip cars? Their motors get rebuilt almost every pass down the track. Know why? High performance parts don't last as long as OEM.

One person's claim of "I dont go off road" is moot... highway expansion joints, train tracks, pot holes and other road hazards can cause suspension issues. Everyone ALWAYS claims to be the best driver....mm hmm.

You'd be wasting your time and money expecting a company to do anything for you just by "sending them a cod".... lol.

It's funny you mention that. It does seems a LOT of 3rd gen 4Runner guys don't want to spend a lot of money or obviously don't have the money to spend high performance suspension.

I bought a pair of BOSS coilovers in August 2015. I took them ALL over Colorado, Utah, and a road trip to south Alabama and back. Daily driving and all skill level trails for 2.5 years. Never had any issues. Must be user error.

What made me want to switch to a 2.5 was knowing how much faster I can go off road than a 2.0 BOSS.
What's with the attitude?

So you did 2.5 years of very mild trails. Yeah, must be user error because you had no issues and you're the standard.
We are simply stating for future 4runner owners that are considering the BOSS coilovers and looking to spend +$800 to know our experience with them.

1997 4Runner: 5 Speed, 4.56 ARB Front / 4.56 E-Locker Rear, SPC UCA's, 285/75/16 DuraTrac (Sold)

1988 Toyota Pickup Crawler: 5 speed, SAS, Longs, HP/ARB/5.29 Front, ARB/5.29 Rear, Marlin Dual Ultimates, 40in MTR's on 17x9.5 Raceline (Sold)
daniresch is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote