Thread: TPMS tools
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 08:22 PM

E.J.W. is on a distinguished road

E.J.W. is on a distinguished road
TPMS tools

With the increasing number of vehicles equipped with TPMS at our house, I'm looking to buy TPMS tools.
Our Nissan Altima has the TPMS light on with the summer rims/tires and my daughter's GM says one sensor is dead.
The only vehicle not having issues is my 4Runner!
I'd like a "do-all" tool that can activate/read sensors, reset the TPMS light and program sensor positions to the ECU on all three make vehicles.
I've read and researched the web, contacted both tool manufacturers and re-sellers. I think my decision is between the Autel TS501 and the combo of Ateq's Quickset paired with their VT31.
Has anyone used or owned either of these?
Pro's or cons?
Do you have another suggestion?
Thanks in advance for all replies.
E.