Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 04:29 PM

CarborundumK is on a distinguished road

CarborundumK is on a distinguished road
Great to see this thread and I hope it gets a little more traffic!

I have a 2016 4Runner with your factory length uppers and LCA’s and have been impressed... make that really impressed with the build when pulling the suspension apart (just to clean things up - no noticeable wear or play to be found) and with the travel offroad.

I am toying with another 150 series build and wanted to get your thoughts on 1) steering rack upgrade options 2) feedback from anyone at the shop or a customer who has engineered a font sway bar setup to go long travel and 3) options for the front differential if you are going to have a fairly heavy setup (35’s, beadlocks, and a 1UR-FE).