Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 09:59 AM

bsa70 is on a distinguished road

bsa70 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelindaDavidson View Post
We just totalled our FJ and Im crushed. Trying to find a decent one here in KC is proving to be difficult. Our original one was silver and it seems like the only ones on Craigslist are yellow....do not want the yellow.
How did insurance do on compensation considering the current market? My friend had his 4 runner totaled, not his fault, he lost big time when the check came. The kicker was that it had over 200k miles and insurance companies greatly discount with those miles. Never consider it is a 4 runner and good for many more years.

What you are going to find is that the 4 runner will be highly desired in the coming years. The same thing with the jeeps. The drive train was changed in 2007 to accommodate regulations. The pre 2007 values are sky high on the wrangler. A similar required change is on the horizon with the 4 runner.

The big difference in the 4runner and FJ, is that there are tons more 4 runners out there compared to the FJ.

The FJ is an awesome vehicle with abilities that cannot be matched. Just not my cup of tea. IMO not practical in my universe. I had a jeep wrangler, lifted and looked really cool, just grew old over time and moved on.
bsa70 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote