Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 09:23 AM

MantanaB6 is on a distinguished road

MantanaB6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZebRuaj View Post
Snow update:
Got our first dusting of the white stuff + a tad of ice. The tires in 2wd don't trip traction control as much, and the few times it did, it took more snow/ice than with my older tires to do it. I can accelerate from a dead stop and not have to worry about bogging down with traction control while it tries to find grip. Much more confidence inspiring.

Awaiting the heavy white stuff to play with 4Hi.

Still very quiet on the roadway, no abnormal wear.
Thanks for the update. I'm thinking about picking up some AT3 4S's to run year round here in NE. I've always run dedicated snow tires on my vehicles, but think/hope this tire will be sufficient since I'm not travelling on snowy mountain roads/passes as much as I did growing up in Montana. Just general commuting on plowed/salted highways, and weekend trips skiing on pretty much the same types of roads. Would be nice to not have to store an extra set of wheels/tires in my apartment also...
MantanaB6 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote