Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 12:39 AM

Wolf is on a distinguished road

Wolf is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Wolf
285/65R18 wont fit according to 4Wheelparts- even ordered and tried to install them and they said no go. Any suggestions or answers why would be a big help because these are the ones I would like to use also- I'm putting them on 18x9s with a Revtek and 1.25" bodylift.
Update: Well after the 1.25" body lift , 285/65/18's fit without a problem!- even kept the mudflaps on- just needed to cut about 3" off the bottom inside wheel well liner but not the corner of the body. Looks really good. I'll post pics when I can.
2005 SR5 4x4 v6 Auto, Revtek 3-2.5, 4crawler/ Roger Brown 1.25, Custom KMC 775 Rockstars, 5 Nitto T/G 285/65/18s, Blauplunkt, Rockford Fosgate, JL, Pioneer, Kicker sub box & skeletal fracturing sound, Blacked out headlights w/ clear corners, no spoiler, no boards, Husky Liners, de-badged, JDM Black Tails, PolarG Hybrid reverse lights, Toshiba HIR, LED interior lights, signals and markers, limited grille, Madico tint- (35 % F, 20 % R & SR), Black Widow roof rack with extension. fog light (anytime) mod, custom fuzz buster, aux a.c., full time power mods....soon: custom F & R bumpers and offroad lighting.

Last edited by Wolf; 05-09-2008 at 01:06 AM.
Wolf is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote