View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 05:03 PM

SPMNN is on a distinguished road

SPMNN is on a distinguished road
It was great working with Vin! I’ve put in some before and after pics from my ‘16 SR5. I’m running a stock suspension and put on Falken Wildpeaks in P265/70/17 with the matte gunmetal stealth 6.

There is a bit of rubbing at full lock on both the driver and passenger side. It’s most noticeable in reverse. I’ve tried to put in pics showing that. I could not go any larger without trimming some of the front bumper on the passenger side.

These wheels are a great way to get a more aggressive look on stock suspension, or with a small lift, without going through the headache (lesser gas mileage and acceleration) of a larger tire.

I could not be happier! Vin was very responsive and shopped right away. Placed the order Wednesday afternoon, they arrived on Monday.

Thank you!

Before:

After:

Front driver rub:

Front passenger rub:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SPMNN is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote