Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-07-2019, 03:52 PM

Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light

Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light
Dillusion808's Build

I've always liked it when you can find all the details on someones build in one place. Makes it easy to "steal" ideas to make it your own. Only so much parts out there unless you go custom. Mine won't be crazy just functional for what I do which is small compared to others.

Day I brought it home only one pic since everyone knows what a TRD OR looks like

My first mod courtesy of some ******* that cannot parallel park at my kids school. Only 7 days after bringing it home.

FN Konig Countersteer Type X w/Nitto Terra Grappler's 285/70/17
There are not going on until the lift gets here.

Icon Stage 2 w/Tubular UCA's

Stock Rims & Tires After Lift

Rims & Tires After Lift

Measurements Before Lift (Center of hub to fender)
Both Rear's - 22"
Passenger Front - 19"
Driver Front - 19 3/4"

After
Rear - 24”
Front - 22”

FN Wheels Konig Countersteer Type X
Icon Stage 2
Terra Grappler All-Terrain Light Truck Tire | Nitto Tire

Last edited by Dillusion; 04-16-2019 at 04:45 PM.
Dillusion is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote