Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 08:49 AM

LinuxHack3r will become famous soon enough

LinuxHack3r will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator03 View Post
Thanks, I’ll look forward to your update once it’s installed and working. I haven’t installed the one in my daughter’s car yet due to time constraints, and the fact that it poured last weekend when I planned to do it. I did look at the 100 as well when we were comparing different models and they seemed very similar, but I can’t remember exactly what made me choose this one instead. Great to know about the rear port on the 100 though.
I didn't look at exact differences, but what made me want the 1000 was when watching their video for the 1000, it showed the "boot" time as being much faster than the 100. This lead me to believe that the 1000 was newer than the 100.

I wish their models were a little more clear regarding release dates and features.

However, when I realized that the 1000 did not have a rear port and the 100 did, I pretty much made my decision regarding that.

I too chose this for the volume knob/button.

I had an Explorer a few years ago with just a touch screen for media, I did not like it. I like a few physical buttons. I think I'll really like this.

2007 Toyota 4Runner SR5 V6

Last edited by LinuxHack3r; 01-08-2019 at 08:53 AM.
LinuxHack3r is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote