View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 05:38 PM

Terminator03 is a jewel in the rough Terminator03 is a jewel in the rough Terminator03 is a jewel in the rough Terminator03 is a jewel in the rough

Terminator03 is a jewel in the rough Terminator03 is a jewel in the rough Terminator03 is a jewel in the rough Terminator03 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinuxHack3r View Post
Save yourself potentially future trouble. Pull both he parking break and the reverse indicator to the fuse box while everything is apart. It took probably 5 minutes or less to pull the the right way. Will be much easier in the future if you decide to splice one or both wires to where they should be.
Darn, I wish I saw this, or thought of it myself before the install! I put it in awhile ago, but the good news I should that it works awesome! Her car had a factory JBL with 6 disk changer, so I decided to get the integration harness so I could keep the amps. It not only sounds good, but it is seriously loud! I totally want this for my runner now, but I also wish it had the rear USB, so I’m going to keep looking for a bit before deciding. I mean, having the front USB isn’t a total deal breaker, but I was hoping to do a remote port near the DAC switch just for a cleaner setup with no wires hanging down.

Even though running those wires would’ve made future stuff easier, I still need to pull it one more time, as I didn’t have time to do the backup camera today, so whenever I get around to that, I’ll take your suggestion for sure.