Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-11-2019, 07:29 AM

Agent_Outside is just really nice Agent_Outside is just really nice Agent_Outside is just really nice Agent_Outside is just really nice

Agent_Outside is just really nice Agent_Outside is just really nice Agent_Outside is just really nice Agent_Outside is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowSnow View Post
What happened?
Long story short: They shipped my rack with the no hardware, then they sent the wrong hardware, then they sent the wrong hardware again. Once I finally got enough wrong hardware to assemble it and make it work, it was half and inch difference in height left to right, the “flat” platform was actually concave from end to end, the pointy finger thing at the front of the side rail hit the roof on one side, one of the holes to mount the crossbar wasn’t fully cutout, the overall fit and finish was awful and design is just flat out bad, it’s a very generic get it close, make it work, and call it good type of design to it. They said the rails were defective and sent new ones which only addressed a couple of the issues and did absolutely nothing for some other ones, plus they were missing powder coat in places which they said was “normal”. The icing on the cake was from the very beginning I ordered it with an extra crossbar, they never sent the crossbar, and refused to refund it. They went from saying they would refund it and not doing it, to trying to claim they already issued a refund. It took months and involvement from the Better Business Bureau to get the money they stole back. I have nothing positive to say about the product or the company. I wish I bought the SSO rack the first time instead of the second time. Also just to clarify, I bought direct from Prinsu/CBI.
Agent_Outside is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote