Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 06:18 PM

BucksCo is on a distinguished road

BucksCo is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefreakgc View Post
I'd also check the ground wires. There's a few to check, engine block to firewall on the back of the passenger's side cylinder head, battery ground to fender (negative battery terminal) and if you can reach it, there's also a ground wire to the engine block on the lower engine harness that also connects to the alternator. I think the alternator uses that shared ground.

Anyway those are three to check. Look for firm connections with no movement and no corrosion or grime. If yes then remove, clean, and tighten.
Thanks. I replaced the battery ground when I replaced the battery a few months back. I wasn't aware of the other 2 grounds. I'll take a look at those.