View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 09:25 PM

BaddaBing will become famous soon enough

BaddaBing will become famous soon enough
Looks dangerous

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsub1 View Post
My setup, in the low position.
Driving on I-35 yesterday San Antonio to Austin. Driver in front of me was crossing lines and speed was fluctuating 65-85. Would not get over to let line of autos pass. When I finally passed in center lane I saw the driver was doing something on iPad mounted on center console. I honked to get drivers attention and driver flipped me off. I just shrugged and kept driving.

I drive a lot with my job and I witness very dangerous driving daily now due to electronics in use while driving. #1 cause of accidents today is hand held devices in use while driving. Even if you are a great driver there is no way you can have 2, 3, 4 electronics mounted on dash, console, passenger seat and not be distracted.

I just read story on our page of a wrecked 4Runner due to other driver using electronics. Do yourself and everyone else on the road a favor and use 1 device, factory nav or phone for voice directions and concentrate on the road. I am sure you are as concerned for your family’s safety as I am for my family.

Thanks
BaddaBing is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote