Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 02:02 PM

JayceeP is on a distinguished road

JayceeP is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greels View Post
I’ve got the tallest post in here beat by 5 inches (I’m 6’7”) and I can sit in front of my daughter’s rear facing seat just fine. I honestly don’t understand how others could possibly be uncomfortable in the slightest.
I don’t know how that is possible. Maybe you just have short legs because I’m 6’4 and I need the driver seat all the way back... and with the seat back, no rear facing seat I ever put back there would ft. So, it would have to go on the passenger side and the front passenger seat would have to move forward which was annoying because it obstructed some of my view as a driver.

The forward facing seats are fine of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPS99SHO View Post
You must be all torso. My knees are literally touching the dash to clear my infant rear-facing seat behind me (6'2"). Maybe my carseat is bigger than average?

Shuttle Infant Car Seat
Ditto. I had the same experience in a 2018 Yukon as well... so not just a problem with 4Runners.