Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 01:51 PM

Gunslinger-13 will become famous soon enough Gunslinger-13 will become famous soon enough

Gunslinger-13 will become famous soon enough Gunslinger-13 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swipter View Post
Not to hijack but vaping is much safer than legalizing marijuana. That will and is becoming a public health issue.
Both have medical/health consequences. MJ has more testing and “knowns” at this time, vaping is a big Easter egg currently.

Both have larger societal impacts as well.

I’m against prohibition of any sort.

I’m also against giving my hard earned money to support in any way or to treat addicts of any flavor for their ailments and poor life choices.

You have users and problems to deal with regardless of prohibiting something. Many, MANY studies have shown prohibiting things leads to more problems every time- societal, financial and health problems.

People are the problem, not drugs or vape or guns or whatever inanimate object you want to talk about.