Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 04:35 PM

unsub1 will become famous soon enough unsub1 will become famous soon enough

unsub1 will become famous soon enough unsub1 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by geofox784 View Post
I've got a different set up with RAM parts, but it's not as stable as I would like. Do you think that with a longer arm like the RAM-201U-D and 1.5" balls it would still be rock solid? I'd like for it to be higher up.
Just guessing, but I would imagine it being a little taller would just make the iPad shake a little more. I'm obviously rarely (never?) looking at the iPad while in motion offroad so not sure that would bother me. This is also where the lighter the iPad, the better. Love my Mini for this. My Pro is a little silly.
unsub1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote