View Single Post
Old 01-22-2019, 09:29 PM

2004RunnerLimited is on a distinguished road

2004RunnerLimited is on a distinguished road
Terrific!

Rolling the rear window down and up worked perfectly! Thanks so much for your posted solution. I had just replaced the battery and thought that I must have blown a fuse. All the fuses looked good. So, I was pretty puzzled. Too much of a coincidence that the rear wiper, rear washer and rear defrost all stopped working right after installing the new battery. 2004 4Runner V8 Limited.
2004RunnerLimited is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2