Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-02-2019, 12:58 AM

18SpacesForUserNam is on a distinguished road

18SpacesForUserNam is on a distinguished road
5th gen 4"+ lift

New to the site, but can't find much info....
Last year I bought a 2015 SR5 4WD 4R with a 6" Fabtech lift & 3" body lift. I call it my "Harvey Crisis" because I bought it after the storm & I'm too old to have a truck this tall-(damn it's pretty though)!
Anyone have any experience with this year and/or lift & mods you have had done?
I'm putting new UCA's, coil overs, & rear shocks on in the next couple of weeks, and have had a hell of a time finding anything that will even work with this year model and lift. (installing a FOX/BDS hybrid coil over w/ resi. & 2.0 rear shocks...per FOX) and have lost countless hours of sleep trying to decide on a UCA. -Went with the ICON tubular Delta Joints because I didn't want the basic uni-ball & haven't found anything better except the Rokmen, but the the install design & alignment is stupid.
Anyone else with a similar setup that can talk me out out of the ICON, preferably ball joint over un-iball, but with the uni articulation and low maintenance? -JBA's HD maybe, but seems like a crap shoot on a 6" lift.
-Just looking for some better options on the UCA,s really, not a fan of ICON because they can't answer the phone for their overpriced shit!
-had to rant..don't buy a truck w/a 6" lift (apparently in 2015 for sure!)
18SpacesForUserNam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote