Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 09:41 AM

AmbideXtrous is an unknown quantity at this point

AmbideXtrous is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by majmattmason
No, it is not standard on the Limited. I have a 2008 Limited and had to add the X-REAS and the Rear Air Suspension when I ordered it. You can always get a rear air suspension added however, so all is not lost. It would just have to be an aftermarket. I'm not sure if Toyota installs them after purchase, maybe someone else will chime in with a definitive answer.
I asked my dealer about adding the factory air suspension to my 03 SE and was told that it would be prohibitively expensive.
03 V8 4Runner Sport Edition 4X4 - 285/70/17 Hankook Dynapro M/Ts - Daystar 2.5"/1.5" - Allpro Offroad 1.5" Wheel Spacers - Westin Bull Bar (removed) - PIAA 520s (now installed on Sportrack) - Sportrack cargo basket - Custom Fabbed Skid Plates - Deboarded - 2 T4R.org stickers
AmbideXtrous is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote