Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 08:01 PM

torska is on a distinguished road

torska is on a distinguished road
I dont believe it happened either. However I will entertain....

If you have a drop bracket lift your UCA's will be at stock level so you have to buy an aftermarket stock replacement. You cannot buy any of the lifted UCA made for vehicles with a strut/coilover lift. If you are looking for a better quality I would say JBA UCA's. He makes a stock replacement arm. It has a ball joint that he manufactured with more movement then you can get.

As for shocks and sturts. Its the same. You have to buy factory lengths again. UNLESS Fabtech requires a different length. The only way to know is to contact fabtech. If anything I am assuming the rear needs an extended length shock. becasue the rear is probably a coil spring lift. If this is the case you can get any of the aftermarket shocks and struts. You cannot increase the height.

I would say Eibach, Bilstein or a coilover set at 0" of lift. Hope this helped.
torska is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote