Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 02:55 PM

Dylan is on a distinguished road

Dylan is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuSeeker View Post
You may want to call Energy Suspension and ask them what that item is for, that diagram doesn't look the same as the diagram for OEM does, if you look at the diagram at the link below you will see what I'm saying.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the diagram with the cam bolt.

Front Suspension for 2004 Toyota 4Runner | Toyota Parts
So the kit that I got from SPC looks like the Mevotech kit in this link at Rock Auto. Notice that some of the other kits on Rock Auto show sleeves (assuming greasable), but the one I have does not. Without a sleeve there is a lot of play in the UCA where the bolt slides into the arm. So I'm not sure what I'm missing. But Rock Auto, Wheeler's, Amazon, etc all show the camber kit that I have as being compatible.

2004 TOYOTA 4RUNNER 4.7L V8 Alignment Caster / Camber Cam Bolt Kit | RockAuto

Here's my kit - non-greasable:

And here's a greasable kit, also compatible:

1994 SR5 V6 4WD Black - Bilstein HDs - OME 900 - 31" Destination AT
Dylan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote