Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 10:07 PM

dpott is on a distinguished road

dpott is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoT4R View Post
My brother was a car dealer as well and he tells me that the best way to buy a car is go in there with a a bunch of research on the car, and know the msrp, tell them that you are not here to mess around and have the full intention of buying the car if they agree on Selling the car for the msrp (obviously plus dealer handling etc) and leave if they dont give you that price.
This is a sub standard tactic. I bought a 19 trd a month ago for 6k below msrp. Gold standard is sending a mass email to all dealers within driving distance detailing exactly what you want and essentially telling them to 'reply all' with their bid. Take it from there and play them against each other walking from one dealership to the next until you get your price.
dpott is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote