View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 12:10 AM

Loggerhead is on a distinguished road

Loggerhead is on a distinguished road
Help with light bar mount for Gobi roof rack

I recently installed a Gobi Stealth roof rack with the light bar cut out on my ‘18 4Runner. I also ordered a 42” X6S light bar from Extreme LED to mount in the cut out. The Gobi comes with a mount for a 40” Rigid style bar. My problem is that the Extreme bar has a side exit for the wire which doesn’t allow the light to fit the bracket. The wire exiting from the side gets in the way and doesn’t allow the light bar to fit in the groove so it can be screwed to the slot in the bracket since the screw hole and the wire exit are literally right next to each other.

I know some of you are running this same bar so I’m just wondering how you mounted it. The stock mounts that come with the bar don’t work either. Hopefully someone has a solution.

And before someone comes on here and rips me for not searching know that I have. Extensively. And I still haven’t found the answer to my question.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Loggerhead; 02-11-2019 at 02:20 PM.
Loggerhead is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote