Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-11-2019, 06:54 PM

4Runner 4eva is on a distinguished road

4Runner 4eva is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GX4SEVEND View Post
It won’t even get to the O ring. It’s the metal housing with the 3 prongs that won’t even fit. I did an exchange through amazon so I’m waiting on the next set. Lights are super bright though so we will see if the next ones work
I am experiencing the exact same issue with my set of Katanas. The passenger side went on in 5 mins, no issue. The drivers side, I can't turn it to lock. it just sits there. Even with no o-ring.
Even put into the housing (held with tape), with the LED facing 3 and 9, the pattern looks like crap. Too bad. The passengers side is awesome.
Also expecting a replacement set but its too damn cold and snowy to drop in right now.

Did you get your replacement? did it resolve your problem?

I might go back to my XD HIDs and go back to getting flashed every other car!
4Runner 4eva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote