View Single Post
Old 02-13-2019, 04:42 PM

brtnstrns is just really nice brtnstrns is just really nice brtnstrns is just really nice brtnstrns is just really nice brtnstrns is just really nice

brtnstrns is just really nice brtnstrns is just really nice brtnstrns is just really nice brtnstrns is just really nice brtnstrns is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by heq206 View Post
Hey, thanks for the heads up. I called Dick Hannah and they do have both the full rack and rack w/sunroof cutout in stock. They charge basically MSRP on these + tax. They can also do the install for $1995 total.

I think I'm going to pass on having to drive down to Longview (2.5 hour drive away) to get this. Transporting this back to my home in the Seattle area would be a pain.

I was planning on installing this on my own with the help from a friend. I also think Gobi gives a free "small" item for Veterans/Military.

I'll give them a call to see if they charge sales tax. If they don't charge tax, then I'll definitely buy through Gobi. Tax is 10.5% where I live.
Also in Seattle and when I ordered a rack from Gobi, there was no sales tax.