View Single Post
Old 02-14-2019, 05:51 PM

sandcrawler has a spectacular aura about sandcrawler has a spectacular aura about

sandcrawler has a spectacular aura about sandcrawler has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by heq206 View Post
As for the Gobi Stealth Rack, I like the style of it. But, I'd probably want to get the one with the sunroof opening.

Question I have: Would it be crazy to order the Gobi Rack now while I'm waiting for the 2020 4Runner TRD Pro? That way I wouldn't have to "wait" for the Gobi rack to be delivered.
why not just bide your time and check the FS classifieds periodically? Gobi and N-Fab are all over the secondhand market; they're like the NordicTrack of 4Runner accessories.
ICON XT COs (+IVD) & tubular UCAs • ICON rear coils & 2.5 remote reservoirs + shin guards • Shrockworks • FN Five Star + 285/70 Mickey Thompson MTZ • TRD CAI + aFe Pro Dry S • Magnaflow • ARB diff breather • rack delete + Thule • H9 lo, 9011 hi, selective Y fog • FJ shifter • ScanGauge
06 SE, galactic gray V8: sold // 93 SR5, lots of rust, salt, & mods: R.I.P. // 71 FJ40, never should've let it go
sandcrawler is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote