View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 11:58 AM

4Runner 4eva is on a distinguished road

4Runner 4eva is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by GX4SEVEND View Post
Yeah you have to get a replacement set sent to you. They’re manufacturing process doesn’t have the highest quality control that’s for sure. I ordered through amazon and had to wait. I put the one that didn’t fit in the socket as best I could until I got the replacement bulb.

Replacement set worked perfectly fine. Weird because my passenger side fit wrong but the drivers side was perfect.

Finally got my replacement too and the weather warmed up past sub-artic so finally able to install. The replacement fit perfect and no issues.

So, word to the wise on the Katana's from Amazon. Great customer service in trying to resolve the situation but the quality control is DEFINITELY hit or miss.

For now, I'll see how I like them. Definitely brighter than OEM but not as much as XD HIDs. And since I already drilled the holes in my dust caps for the HIDs, I just ran the wiring and pack thru the vacated hole and can still use the dust caps. Of course its not water tight and hopefully they won't overheat being enclosed.
4Runner 4eva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote